Zoladex 10.8 mg User Reviews

Zoladex 10.8 mg - User Reviews

Zoladex 10.8 mg User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Zoladex 10.8 mg sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Endo T, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 17

Hotflashes are horrible with this. Less desire for sex. Helped with the pain in the begining but no longer... im going to be getting a hysterectomy. ALSO this made me gain over 10 lbs!!!!

Comment from: perkygirl, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 01

I was diagnosed with endometriosis 15 years ago. The pain has been manageable and it hadn't caused too many problems for me until I decided to have a baby. After my surgery, my doctor thought Zoladex might be my best chance of being able to conceive. I have just finished my 6th (and final) month of treatment. My doctor also put me on Effexor 75mg/day to help with the mood swings and hot flashes. That helped alot. I still had hot flashes but not nearly as bad as other people have described. Just as soon as my menstrual cycle returns, we are going to start trying to conceive. That will be the true test of how well it worked.

Related Reading: endometriosis | Zoladex | Effexor

Comment from: 19-24 Published: April 26

I have been on the Zoladex for a little over 2 months for treatment of my endometriosis. This is my last option before I have to have a hysterectomy. So far it has been working pretty well. The only side effect I have really had is hot flashes which do get very annoying at times. But I can deal with the hot flashes since the medicine its self is doing what it was given to me to do...keep me pain free the endometriosis. So far this is the only medication I have tried that is keeping 100% pain free. I am very happy with it overall. The only thing I do not like is having to have the shots given in the stomach. After both shots that I have had so far my stomach was very tender at the site of the injection and I was very bloated for a couple of days afterwards. But overall it is working very well for me so far.

Related Reading: hot flashes

Comment from: lamcotton, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 04

My entire body hurts all the time and I am always tired

Comment from: MoffitCCPatient, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: April 20

Over the past 12 months, I have taken Zoladex and Arimidex. Even though I have done a good job of restricting calories and exercising, it has been impossible to lose the weight I gained through chemotherapy 2 years ago. I am going off this drug now, and will only be taking Arimidex, so we'll see if that helps the weight problem at all. Also, have experienced vaginal dryness, sensation of warmth at times (but not actual hot flashes) , sweat easily when exercising outdoors, and some muscle stiffness.

Related Reading: Arimidex | vaginal dryness

Comment from: kjsross06, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 18

I was diagnosed with endometrosis at the age of 17 and 8 years later, I'm still having trouble. I've had 3 laproscopic surgeries over the years and when the endo. returned, I just didn't want to do another one... so I decided to try the injections. Over the 6 months my mood swings were like nothing I'd ever experienced! I had all the symptoms of menopause- night sweats, decreased sexual desire, hot flashes!, etc. It has been about 9 months since the tx ended and I haven't had any pain. However, the 15 lbs I gained over 6 months is still attached to my butt!

Related Reading: menopause | night sweats | sexual

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 18

Worst side effects: hot flashes, insomnia and forgetfulness.

Related Reading: insomnia

Comment from: popestrand, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year Published: November 04

My impant is in the inside of my upper arm and it seems to work out well

Breast Cancer

Find support and advances in treatment.