Zolpimist User Reviews

Zolpimist - User Reviews

Zolpimist User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Zolpimist sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Doc, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 08

I tried Zolpimist following a flight from LA to Vienna. I started to get sleepy much faster than with Ambien (I was actually still Skyping with my kids when I started to make no sense at all). It worked well and I will use again.

Comment from: paulla, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 05

I have a good night sleep after taking Zolpimist. It is works much faster than all the products I used to take before like Ambien, Zolpidem Zaphalon. Very friendly use.

Comment from: 13-18 Female (Patient) Published: June 30

Zolpimist parties are very happening.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 18

I doen't work!