Zometa User Reviews

Zometa - User Reviews

Zometa User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Zometa sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: December 07

Very easy to use.No side effects at all.

Comment from: lbgeb100@aol.com, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 28

I have been on monthly zometa for almost 5 years, it has stopped me from having dental work BUT I do NOT think I would be walking and functioning as well as I am without it. Sometimes after a treatment I have flu like sympstoms, sometimes I do not and even feel like I could run a marathon that afternoon after the treatment. I tolerate it well and think it has helped me immensely where other things have not. I would not be doing well without itl. If you want to write to me please feel free to.l

Comment from: KJ, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 18

I have metastatic breast cancer through-out my bones,ribs,legs,spine. I have taken this drug for five months and I am starting to feel some improvement. The first dose put me in bed for two days with a fever and body aches. My doctor reduced the dose by half and I was able to tolerate the the side effects more easily. Again I had a fever and body aches but they lasted six hours. The following dose produced no side effects. My physician increased the dose to the full amount. I am tolerating the drug and I have much less pain in my neck. Basically, over time and with patience, this course of treatment seems to be helping.

Comment from: Penelope Jones, 75 or over on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: April 10

First treatment, the next day I was in bed with pain all over. The following ones have been with no side affects at all.. I am now in my 7th monthly infusion. This last one made more tired for some reason. I must say I am very pleased with the ease of use, and very satisfied. As far as working, only time will tell. I did not have pain until I broke a bone in my shoulder. That is how the metasteses was discovered. Now have it also in sternum and in back ribs. None of them ever caused my any pain until the shoulder break occurring from attempting to button my jeans... That was the worst pain aside from giving birth! !... It took about 8 months to heal and very little pain when truing to reach up to high..

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 10

A FEW SIDE EFFECTS, LIKE TROUBLE SLEEPING AND MUSCLE WEAKNESS.

Comment from: nancym1934, 65-74 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: November 15

no side effects

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: May 25

extreme neck pain,level 4 pain at site 2yrs after raditation,1.5 years of zometa .no dr has answer or even wants to discuss

Related Reading: neck pain

Comment from: White Wind Warrior, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: April 20

Had my first Zometa IV infusion a couple of weeks ago. My only complaint seems to be with the fatigue factor since. It seems to be pernicious and it is possible that is linked to some anemia issues. Blood test results are going to be checked again in a few days to see if that is a contributing factor.

Related Reading: fatigue | anemia

Comment from: i-miss-rikki, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: November 26

had IV treatment 2 days ago. spent all day yesterday in bed. today...I STILL FEEL LIKE I HAVE BEEN HIT BY A FREIGHT TRAIN!!!! morphine hasn't even relieved the pain. i can't use my left arm without agony.

Comment from: lbwallace, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 30

I had my first infusion of Zometa three days ago. Spiked a fever day two, severe bone, joint, muscle pain day three, less morning of day four. I hope this works. I can't live on tylenol extra strength.

Related Reading: muscle pain | tylenol

Comment from: sylvia, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: July 28

no side effects