Zomig Nasal Spray User Reviews

Zomig Nasal Spray - User Reviews

Zomig Nasal Spray User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Zomig Nasal Spray sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: rochejr, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 28

After being diagnosed with cluster headaches, this was the only thing that seemed to work. The taste was bad but not awfull. Relief came after about 3-5 minutes. I really don't know how I could have functioned without the help of this drug.

Related Reading: cluster headaches

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 16

I could not function without Zomig. My migrains are awful. It does taste TERRIBLE but as long as you have something to munch on or sip for about 45 minutes it's fine. I have some trouble with dizziness for the rest of the day. And there are times that I need to take it twice however doses are usually 4 or more hours apart.

Related Reading: Zomig | dizziness

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 20

I used this alone and in combination with maxalt. It's very effective but when it starts to drip down the back of your throat it tastes AWEFUL!!! I recomend having a strong flavored or fizzy to drink when that happens to help kill the taste.

Related Reading: maxalt

Comment from: babybuggy, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: May 10

I have suffered the life altering effects of migraines for many years. When my doctor wanted me to try Zomig I was not expecting to much. I was so happy to report that since using Zomig for about 2 years it has been a god send.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: January 19

I have been using Zomig since the first part 0f 2008 as a migrane sufferer. However, in the late summer timeframe, I experienced a loss of taste and smell. My neurologist states that this is not from the Zomig. I feel that it is. Even though it helps with the pain of the migrane this is a serious side effect to me. I will need to go to my ENT doctor to determine what is the solution to my problem with no taste or smell.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: November 11

I still would be wanting to bash my head into a brick wall if it was not for zomig. I was scared at first to use this, but now I can't function without it!!

Comment from: goneauburn, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: September 24

I've taken the Zomig and Maxalt oral dissolving pills and the nasal spray and the Zomig spray seems to work quicker and better every time. The only down side is after taking the nasal spray, I can feel the medicine dripping down the back of my throat and often times it makes me want to throw up. However, if I can fight the urge to do so, the medicine is more effective in stopping my migraine symptoms (blurry vision, numbness, excessive pain and nausea). I've never had to take a second dose to control migraine symptoms.

Related Reading: migraine

Comment from: Walker, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: July 21

I cannot say enough good things about Zomig Nasal. It changed my life. After suffering with terrible migraines for years, I now use Zomig and 20 minutes later, my migraine is gone.

Comment from: AvonJodi, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: November 04

I agree the taste is horrible, however to be rid of the pain it's a winner. rarely had to take more than 1 dose, when this bad good idea to nap IF i can. NOW having insurance coverage issues.

Comment from: Karen, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 15

This treatment has been very positive for relief from serve migraines. It works quickly and allows me to continue my life

Living Better

Find the secrets to longer life.