Zosyn User Reviews

Zosyn - User Reviews

Zosyn User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Zosyn sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 19

Had IV of medicine.Side effects are bad.Never want to use this drug again.

Comment from: anonymouse, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 20

I was given this in the hospital for suspected appendicitis because the hospital was too busy to send me into surgery. It seems to have cleared up the problem, oddly my symptoms disappeared. I had no side effects, which is great, because I react negatively to pretty much everything.

Comment from: nancy, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: September 18

MY HUSBAND WAS IN REHAB FROM SURGERY GOT PNEUOMONIA WAS TREATED WITH THIS MEDICATION. IS SO MUCH BETTER IN A WEEK ONLY SIDE EFFECT IS THE DIARRHEA !!

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 02

I found out that I am allergic to penicillan while in the hospital. My face became all numb, red and swollen, it felt like I had been given several doses of novacaine. I also had hives all over.

Related Reading: hives