Zyban User Reviews

Zyban - User Reviews

Zyban User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Zyban sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: momma, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 30

I lost 8 lbs in the first week of use. I smoked the first week and by the second week cigs tasted terrible. It has only been 2 weeks with no cigs I am confident that the meds are working. 20yrs of smoking.

Comment from: MLW, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 16

After two weeks of using I could not read newspaper size font and still can't I took it six years ago

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: August 11

Prescribed by doctor for quitting smoking.Was the easiest time quitting smoking I ever had.After the first 2 weeks was sitting there one day and realized I hadnt had a cigarette all day nor did I feel the need.Happy daze.Recommend to the hard core smokers,just remember,take nothing else with this drug,nothing.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 25

After taking two doses of Buproban 150mg ER tablets, I experienced severe headaches,extreme panic attacks, stomach aches, restlessness, inability to sleep.

Related Reading: panic attacks | sleep

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 17

This medication made me feel ill. I constantly felt nausea and at times had the feeling I was going to pass out. Sometimes I would get tunnel vision and lose concentration. It was the most aweful method I've ever used to quit smoking.

Comment from: Luhu82, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 30

This medication is great for lessening the blow of quitting smoking. I didn't gain weight when I quit. I wasn't stuffing my face. Most importantly, I wasn't a monster to the people around me. I tried Chantix and that made me go crazy...emotional, depressed, and sick to my stomach. This medication is the way to go.

Related Reading: Chantix

Smoking Cessation

Get tips, treatments, & motivation.