Zylet User Reviews

Zylet - User Reviews

Zylet User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Zylet sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 23

After using it immediately, I noticed my inflammation symptoms went away but I began having severe headaches and redness around my left eye. I used it for a week, and even after I stopped using it I still have headaches every day.

Comment from: krode, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 13

After four days of treatment both became very red and swollen. After discontinuing use eyes started to clear up with in 24 hrs. Started treatment with across the counter drops.

Comment from: Sealey7, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 30

I have had an eye infection in both eyes for a total of 4 days. I have used this product for two days & have seen no improvement or changes. My eyes water more then they did & are very red & swollen. I am considering stopping use & going to something over the counter.

Comment from: eyes2world, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 04

Before use pain in eyes. But after 3 days of 2 drops per day eyes were still inflamed, raised bumps developed on upper lids, may have been an allergic reaction. Eyes started uncontrollable tearing for 3 days and felt but did not appear swollen. Docs should really evaluate condition before subscribing this med. Find that warm compresses on the eyes helps the over tearing of condition. Discontinuing use of this product.

Published: June 19

I began to seeing improvement after using the first dose

Comment from: modart1, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 30

It helped the pain in my eye due to the broken buckle from retina detachment surgery, but caused such severe headaches I had to discontinue the medication. Too bad because the buckle pressing on the swollen eye ball (from allergies, sinus, etc.)was almost unbearable as were the headaches, which I rarely ever have had. A toss up!

Comment from: Queen Esther, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: July 27

My 87 year old mother took this medication and the side of her face got red and swollen and developed sores. She stopped using the medication after that. She had only taken it for a day or two. She still has these adverse side effects and it has been 3 days since she stopped this medication.

Comment from: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 14

I had a Pterygium removed from my left eye and was prescribed Zylet 3 - 4 times a day as a followup treatment to the suegery. After 4 days on the Zylet I noticed puffyness and redness around my left eye. I continued the treatment and within a few days the same puffyness and redness was in my right eye. I became sensitive to bright lights. The skin around both eyes belcame sensitive to touch - stinging sensation. My nose ran constantly and I had lots of gunk in my eyes especially first thing in the morning. Finally after 1 week both eyes were bright red and very swollen. So I stopped using Zylet and it has been 48 hours and starting to feel better.

Related Reading: Zylet

Comment from: 75 or over on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 22

I used this drug for 2/1/2 months without a cure.

Comment from: winter67, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 19

I have been using this medication for my 84 year old mother (1 drop each eye BID) for 2 days now and she is having extreme pain almost all day long. I notifed the doctor right away and was told to use systane before using the medication. It has not helped at all, it fact it is worse. I cannot continue putting her in this much pain and will stop the medication in the morning.....

Comment from: PhillyEye, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 29

I was prescribed this medicine for a contact abrasion on my eye. I developed severe pain in my eye when taking it during the 5 days I was instructed to. The pain lasted over a month and I went to a different doctor for an evaluation. He said my eyes were healthy and could not explain the pain. I finally brought the medicine to my allergist, who does NAET. He tested me and I was found to be very allergic to the drug. He was able to clear my allergy to it and ease the pain. I would not advise taking this medicine, as the benefits are not worth the possible chronic head pain.

Related Reading: allergy

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.