Zylet User Reviews

Zylet - User Reviews

Zylet User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Zylet sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: Archer31, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 26

I used Zylet for 5 days to heal an abrasion from contact. Starting on day 4, I started experiencing pain when using Zylet, which intensified on day 5. I discontinued on day 5 and day 6 the pain/ pressure was awful. I has been a month and I still have pain/ pressure in my eye but the eye is healed and healthy. I am convinced that the after affect of Zylet is what is causing my chronic pain.

Related Reading: chronic pain

Comment from: sribes, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 28

Extreme pain. I have more pain in my eye than before I started using these drops. It was extremely expensive and I am going to have to discontinue after only a day because I cannot take the pain. I have dry eye to begin with I believe this med is increasing the dryness and pain.

Comment from: Jeff, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 03

Horrible stinging and pain after drops applied to eye, made condition WORSE! Get a sample from doctor to see if you have same reaction before shelling out the $140 for this non-generic med ($60 co-pay for my insurance). 9% of Test subjects had the same reaction I did, not good odds if you ask me.

Comment from: suz, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 12

Within minutes of using Zylet my eyes stop itching, redness disappears, my allergies improve greatly. We are building a house, live in high desert country, dust, dirt, ragweeds surround me. I will never be without these drops.

Related Reading: itching

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 28

it seems i had an allergic reaction, burning and rash on underside of eye lids also blisters, i only used it for 2 days

Related Reading: rash

Comment from: roseykat, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 03

started using this for allergic scleritis after lotemax did not work. noticed improvement immediately. have had some excessive tearing, but as I have dry-eye syndrome, I don't really mind.

Related Reading: scleritis | lotemax

Comment from: Judy, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 18

After using this drug for my mother for painful dry eye and redness, she was in extreme pain for hours. I notified the doctor and was told to continue the drug and to moisten the eyes with systane first. I don't think I can continue putting her in this kind of pain much longer. One drop in each eye BID keeps her in pain all day long.

Comment from: SRW, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 13

After 1 day of use I noticed the swelling was going away and the redness wasn't increasing it was lighting up. The second day most of the rediness was gone and the discomfort from the pain was barely noticeable. On the third day my eyes were steadily improving. The medication is working for me. My condition is much better.

Comment from: hatnarehood, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: September 29

Seemed to help for a while. Have gone back to eye doctor several times to get my eyes checked.

Comment from: 25-34 (Patient) Published: April 02

I was prescribed this drug as a way of preventing infection after minor surgery on my eyelid. I put a drop in my eye and in about 10 minutes I became suddenly and severely dizzy. My vision blacked-out, like a migraine without the headache. After about 10 seconds of extreme dizziness, I passed out. I just read that "severe dizziness" is a rare allergic reaction to this medication. I have never passed out before; I am in generally excellent health; I am not allergic to any medications or foods. Please be careful when using this medicine. I almost put the drops in my eye after picking it up from the drug store and before getting into my car to drive home. That would have been a disaster.

Related Reading: migraine | headache | dizziness

WebMD Daily

Get breaking medical news.