Zymar User Reviews

Zymar - User Reviews

Zymar User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Zymar sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 04

scratched eye, become red

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 26

I used it after both cataract surgeries and had no problem. I guess I am lucky.

Comment from: Floxed, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 05

I was prescribed Zymar to used after my 2 cataract surgeries. I did not know at the time that my peripheral neuropathy diagnosed 5 years ago was caused by fluoroquinolones (Levaquin and Cipro) taken prior to that diagnosis. Had I known, I would have refused to use the Zymar. After using the Zymar, I did have increased symptoms of my PN, including burning feet and more difficulty walking. Do not use this drug without considering all side effects of fluoroquinolones. I've been suffering for 5 years and don't know if I'll ever recover.

Related Reading: peripheral neuropathy | Levaquin | Cipro

Comment from: oldwidowj, 75 or over on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 30

I had a stitch break in my cornea graft of over a year. I delayed going to my doctor and infection set in. He did not think we could save the eye,but after 5 weeks,the results have been nothing more than amazing. Last visit test showed almost back to vision I had. Cost is nothing when it is your EYES! Iam 81 yrs young.