Zyrtec User Reviews

Zyrtec - User Reviews

Zyrtec User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Zyrtec sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: chap, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: April 20

I had been "cured" for years with my previous shot regiment. This is the first year that I need to take an allergy pill daily however I suddenly put on weight around the midline. My daughter suggested it might be the Zyrtec and sure enough I bet she's right. I think I just took my last one after reading some of the other reviews...back to Benadryl.

Related Reading: Benadryl

Comment from: 7-12 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: October 28

It was giving to my 10 year old and he developed depression and irritability. It worked on allergies. We are taking him off of it. We are getting our son back.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 25

I originally took Zyrtec when it was prescribed for a bad rash & it worked great! Recently, my allergy problems have increased to the point that I felt like a cat trying to cough up a hairball every morning! I started taking Zyrtec OTC & my symptoms have disappeared, my congestion is gone. I must be in the minority because I have experienced no problems with drowsiness.

Related Reading: rash | cough

Comment from: anonymous, 13-18 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: March 10

I've been taking zyrtec syrup for years but when I started the tablet zyrtec I've been having increased Anxiety and Depression. I researched to make sure and those are actual side effects of it. It's good for allergies but it's side effects are emotionally devestating.

Comment from: kat610, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 28

This medication made me somewhat tired but has helped tremendously. I have suffered with hives for roughly 2 months. Since I have been taking this medication, I have not had an outbreak. I still have not found out what the allergen is and I am still going through testing.