Zyrtec-D User Reviews

Zyrtec-D - User Reviews

Zyrtec-D User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Zyrtec-D sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: linz, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 28

It cleared up the nose but it also dried out my mouth. After just using it once a day for two days I couldn't sleep well for another 2 days. I won't take this stuff again unless I have a severe cold. And then maybe not because of the bad side effects.

Published: July 22

i dont recommend this product if allergy and other medications make you sleepy. I reciently got sivere attack of allergies and was trying ot fight of a little bit of a cold. I was conjested and hade dranage which was running down my throat and causeing sore throat. For me the medication makes me sleepy. So, i take it when i can have time to sleep it off. once i took the medication and slept, i woke up with my sore throuat lessened. the medication cleared up my dranage that was causing my soar throat. the next day i woke up feeling a litle worse then the day before. I was conjested and unable to breath out of one side of my nose. I took one pill and went to bed when i woke up and i could breath out of the side of my noise that was conjested. i woul say that this is a great product but dont expect it to clear all simptoms up.

Related Reading: sore throat

Comment from: boo, 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: March 03

this medicine has worked for me

Comment from: tobntod, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: February 24

Ilove this med Itworks great for me. Im just thankful it is finally avaiable over the counter because until resently we did not m=have medica coverage...

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 18

extreme dry nose membranes..yes it worked but feeling of blocked sinuses.

Comment from: ja, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 26

My mouth is extremly dry all the time, at nights I have to wake up and keep drinking water. I went to the mall and I thought my throat and mouth was about to crack with dryness.

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 16

For years had violent morning coughing spells from combination of lung condition and allergies. Finally tried zyrtec-d and it helped. took one every night. Developed repeated constipation episodes. Gut doctor did colonoscopy with ok results, and mentioned an ingredient in zyrtec-d can dehydrate your digestive system. Stopped taking it and got regular after a few days