Zyvox User Reviews

Zyvox - User Reviews

Zyvox User Reviews

Here is a collection of user reviews for the medication Zyvox sorted by most helpful. Patient Discussions FAQs

Comment from: aaronswifey, 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 17

i was admitted after they couldnt find out what was wrong with my kidneys and i was given vancomycin and got extremely sick with it so they put me on this and so far its easing up the pain in my stomach so im asummin its workin.

Comment from: Grandma Sherry, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: May 09

M mother has MRSA, and staph. She has been on so many different antibiotics with no results. We are to the point that she will have to start taking another tyope. This is also a very expensive medication. The doctor will probably put her back on it. I just wish it could be more affordable.

Comment from: 3vixtp, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 05

I was in intensive care with mrsa pneumonia.I wasn't expected to survive.After an infectious disease doctor began zyvox iv,I beganto recover. I left the hospital after 5 weeks,and was teaching full time 3 weeks later. Zyvox saved my life! That was in June,2006.

Related Reading: pneumonia

Comment from: rosie, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 23

I am on my second round of zyvox. The first time, the cough went away, but came back after I finished taking it. Time will tell if it works this time. When first taking it, little side effects. Towards the end, queasy stomach, little appetite, bad taste in mouth and on my lips. This went away in about a week after I finished the first round. If it works, it will be worth it.

Related Reading: cough

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 20

I have been miserable while taking this drug. I couldn't eat for days and lost 11 pounds. It left not a metal taste but a greasy film in my mouth. My last dose was Mon. and today is Fri. and I still have the film in my mouth and still can't taste much of anything. I just wonder if I will get everything back to where it was?

Comment from: dj&kenney, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: February 03

my brother is in the hospital and they've been trying to treat an infection with Zyvox. Pray it works.