In this Article
- What other names is Sea Buckthorn known by?
- What is Sea Buckthorn?
- How does Sea Buckthorn work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Sea Buckthorn.
Sea buckthorn fruit might also be safe when used for medical purposes. It has been safely used in scientific studies lasting up to 90 days.
Do not take sea buckthorn as a medicine if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Sea buckthorn might increase the risk of bleeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.