- What other names is Sea Buckthorn known by?
- What is Sea Buckthorn?
- How does Sea Buckthorn work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Sea Buckthorn.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Arthritis, stomach and intestinal ulcers, common cold, gout, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, visual disorders, aging, cough, asthma, angina, cancer, heartburn, sunburn, wounds, pressure ulcers, burns, cuts, acne, dry skin, eczema, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.