- What other names is Secretin known by?
- What is Secretin?
- How does Secretin work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Secretin.
Likely Ineffective for...
- Autism and pervasive developmental disorder (PDD).
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Stress ulcers in severe trauma or disease, intestinal ulcers, digestive tract bleeding, pancreatitis, heart failure, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Secretin work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.