In this Article
- What other names is Serrapeptase known by?
- What is Serrapeptase?
- How does Serrapeptase work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Serrapeptase.
Do not use serrapeptase if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Have a bleeding disorder.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Serrapeptase might increase the risk of bleeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.