In this Article
- What other names is Shark Cartilage known by?
- What is Shark Cartilage?
- How does Shark Cartilage work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Shark Cartilage.
Do not take shark cartilage if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have high calcium levels.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.