- What other names is Shark Cartilage known by?
- What is Shark Cartilage?
- How does Shark Cartilage work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Shark Cartilage.
Likely Ineffective for...
- Some types of cancer such as breast, colorectal, lung, prostate, and brain; and Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Arthritis, eye complications, kidney cancer, wound healing, psoriasis, osteoarthritis, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.