In this Article
- What other names is Shiitake Mushroom known by?
- What is Shiitake Mushroom?
- How does Shiitake Mushroom work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Shiitake Mushroom.
Do not take shiitake mushoom if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a blood disorder called eosinophilia.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.