No cases of overdosage have been reported in patients with Cushing's disease receiving SIGNIFOR subcutaneously. Doses up to 2.1 mg b.i.d. have been used in healthy volunteers with adverse reactions of diarrhea being observed at a high frequency.
In the event of overdosage, it is recommended that appropriate supportive treatment be initiated, as dictated by the patient's clinical status, until resolution of the symptoms.
Up-to-date information about the treatment of overdose can be obtained from a certified Regional Poison Center.
None.This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Last reviewed on RxList: 4/7/2015
Additional Signifor Information
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.