In this Article
- What other names is Silicon known by?
- What is Silicon?
- How does Silicon work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Silicon.
Do not take silicon in medicinal amounts if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- For osteoporosis: dietary intakes of 40 mg of silicon seem to be linked with stronger bones than lower doses.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.