In this Article
- What other names is Skunk Cabbage known by?
- What is Skunk Cabbage?
- How does Skunk Cabbage work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Skunk Cabbage.
Do not take skunk cabbage if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a history of kidney stones.
- You have gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- You have an ulcer.
- You have ulcerative colitis.
- You have Crohn's disease.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.