- What other names is Slippery Elm known by?
- What is Slippery Elm?
- How does Slippery Elm work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Slippery Elm.
Possibly Effective for...
- Sore throat.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Coughs, colic, diarrhea, constipation, hemorrhoids, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), bladder infection, urinary tract infections, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find the secrets to longer life.