In this Article
- What other names is Smartweed known by?
- What is Smartweed?
- How does Smartweed work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Smartweed.
When the fresh plant is handled it can cause skin irritation and inflammation.
Do not use smartweed if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have ulcers or other stomach conditions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.