South African Geranium
In this Article
- What other names is South African Geranium known by?
- What is South African Geranium?
- How does South African Geranium work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for South African Geranium.
Do not take South African geranium if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have an immune system disorder such as multiple sclerosis (MS), lupus (systemic lupus erythematosus, SLE), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), or other immune system conditions called "autoimmune diseases."
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.