South African Geranium
In this Article
- What other names is Umckaloabo known by?
- What is Umckaloabo?
- How does Umckaloabo work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Umckaloabo.
Do not take South African geranium if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have an immune system disorder such as multiple sclerosis (MS), lupus (systemic lupus erythematosus, SLE), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), or other immune system conditions called "autoimmune diseases."
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.