South African Geranium
- What other names is South African Geranium known by?
- What is South African Geranium?
- How does South African Geranium work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for South African Geranium.
Possibly Effective for...
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Sinusitis, common cold, tuberculosis, diarrhea, or other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.