Southern Prickly Ash
In this Article
- What other names is Southern Prickly Ash known by?
- What is Southern Prickly Ash?
- How does Southern Prickly Ash work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Southern Prickly Ash.
Do not use southern prickly ash if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have liver problems.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.