Southern Prickly Ash
In this Article
- What other names is Southern Prickly Ash known by?
- What is Southern Prickly Ash?
- How does Southern Prickly Ash work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Southern Prickly Ash.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: It's UNSAFE to use southern prickly ash if you are pregnant. It might start your menstrual period and that could harm the pregnancy.
It's also best to avoid southern prickly ash if you are breast-feeding. It might cause colic in a nursing infant.
Liver disease: There is some concern that southern prickly ash might affect the liver.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.