Southern Prickly Ash
- What other names is Southern Prickly Ash known by?
- What is Southern Prickly Ash?
- How does Southern Prickly Ash work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Southern Prickly Ash.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Cramps, poor circulation in the legs, Raynaud's syndrome (circulation problems and spasms of the blood vessels in the fingers), joint pain, toothache, fever, sores, ulcers, and cancer.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.