In this Article
- What other names is Soy known by?
- What is Soy?
- Is Soy effective?
- How does Soy work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Soy.
Do not take soy in amounts greater than what is normally found in foods if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have breast cancer or if breast cancer runs in your family.
- You have endometrial cancer.
- You have kidney disease.
- You have a risk of urinary bladder cancer.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.