In this Article
- What other names is Soy known by?
- What is Soy?
- Is Soy effective?
- How does Soy work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Soy.
Do not take soy in amounts greater than what is normally found in foods if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have breast cancer or if breast cancer runs in your family.
- You have endometrial cancer.
- You have kidney disease.
- You have a risk of urinary bladder cancer.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.