- What other names is Spiny Restharrow known by?
- What is Spiny Restharrow?
- How does Spiny Restharrow work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Spiny Restharrow.
People take spiny restharrow for urinary tract problems including kidney and bladder stones, kidney gravel, urinary tract infections, and inflammatory disease of the lower urinary tract. They also take it for gout, as well as joint and muscle pain (rheumatism).
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Joint or muscle pain (rheumatism).
- Urinary tract infections.
- Kidney and bladder stones.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.