- What other names is Star Anise known by?
- What is Star Anise?
- How does Star Anise work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Star Anise.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Cough, gas (flatulence), loss of appetite, menstrual disorders, lung swelling (inflammation), upset stomach, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.