Star Of Bethlehem
In this Article
- What other names is Star Of Bethlehem known by?
- What is Star Of Bethlehem?
- How does Star Of Bethlehem work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Star Of Bethlehem.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: It's UNSAFE to take star of Bethlehem whether you are pregnant or not. The cardiac glycosides in star of Bethlehem can cause harm, including death.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.