In this Article
- What other names is Stavesacre known by?
- What is Stavesacre?
- How does Stavesacre work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Stavesacre.
It is not known if stavesacre is safe when applied to the skin. It can cause swelling (inflammation), skin redness, and other skin problems.
Do not use stavesacre if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have stomach problems.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.