- What other names is Stevia known by?
- What is Stevia?
- How does Stevia work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Stevia.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- High blood pressure, diabetes, Preventing pregnancy, heartburn, weight loss, water retention, heart problems, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Stevia work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Get tips on handling your hypertension.