In this Article
- What other names is Stinging Nettle known by?
- What is Stinging Nettle?
- How does Stinging Nettle work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Stinging Nettle.
Do not take stinging nettle if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have diabetes.
- You have a kidney disorder.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.