- What other names is Stinging Nettle known by?
- What is Stinging Nettle?
- How does Stinging Nettle work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Stinging Nettle.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Allergies, benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), arthritis, water retention, internal bleeding, anemia, poor circulation, diabetes, diarrhea, asthma, cancer, improving wound healing, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.