In this Article
- What other names is Strophanthus known by?
- What is Strophanthus?
- How does Strophanthus work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Strophanthus.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: It's UNSAFE to use strophanthus if you are pregnant. It might make the uterus contract, and this could cause a miscarriage. It's also UNSAFE to use strophanthus if you are breast-feeding.
Heart conditions: Strophanthus may cause irregular heartbeat. Don't use strophanthus if you have a heart condition, without the direct supervision of a healthcare provider.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.