In this Article
- What other names is Strophanthus known by?
- What is Strophanthus?
- How does Strophanthus work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Strophanthus.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: It's UNSAFE to use strophanthus if you are pregnant. It might make the uterus contract, and this could cause a miscarriage. It's also UNSAFE to use strophanthus if you are breast-feeding.
Heart conditions: Strophanthus may cause irregular heartbeat. Don't use strophanthus if you have a heart condition, without the direct supervision of a healthcare provider.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.