- What other names is Strophanthus known by?
- What is Strophanthus?
- How does Strophanthus work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Strophanthus.
Despite serious safety concerns, people take strophanthus for "hardening of the arteries" (arteriosclerosis), heart problems, and high blood pressure.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- "Hardening of the arteries" (arteriosclerosis).
- Heart problems.
- High blood pressure.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.