In this Article
- What other names is Sulforaphane known by?
- What is Sulforaphane?
- How does Sulforaphane work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Sulforaphane.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Sulforaphane is safe in amounts found in food, but there's not enough information to know if it's safe in the larger amounts that are used as medicine.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.