In this Article
- What other names is Sulforaphane known by?
- What is Sulforaphane?
- How does Sulforaphane work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Sulforaphane.
Do not use sulforaphane in amounts larger than typically found in foods if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.