- What other names is Summer Savory known by?
- What is Summer Savory?
- How does Summer Savory work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Summer Savory.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Appetite stimulant, cough, gas, intestinal cramps, indigestion, diarrhea, nausea, thirst in people with diabetes, sore throat, aphrodisiac, insect bites, and other uses.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.