- What other names is Sunflower Oil known by?
- What is Sunflower Oil?
- How does Sunflower Oil work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Sunflower Oil.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Arthritis, constipation, skin conditions, wound healing, and lowering low-density lipoprotein (LDL, "bad") cholesterol.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.