In this Article
- What other names is Swallowroot known by?
- What is Swallowroot?
- How does Swallowroot work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Swallowroot.
Do not use swallowroot if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Swallowroot might increase the risk of bleeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.