In this Article
- What other names is Swamp Milkweed known by?
- What is Swamp Milkweed?
- How does Swamp Milkweed work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Swamp Milkweed.
Lanoxin) that can cause a dangerously irregular heartbeat. Handling the plant can cause swelling (inflammation) of the skin.
Do not use swamp milkweed if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a heart condition.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.