In this Article
- What other names is Swamp Milkweed known by?
- What is Swamp Milkweed?
- How does Swamp Milkweed work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Swamp Milkweed.
Lanoxin) that can cause a dangerously irregular heartbeat. Handling the plant can cause swelling (inflammation) of the skin.
Do not use swamp milkweed if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a heart condition.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.