- What other names is Sweet Almond known by?
- What is Sweet Almond?
- How does Sweet Almond work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Sweet Almond.
Possibly Effective for...
- Use as a laxative.
- Relieving chapped and irritated skin.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Constipation; irritated skin; and treating cancer of the bladder, breast, mouth, spleen, and uterus.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.