- What other names is Sweet Annie known by?
- What is Sweet Annie?
- How does Sweet Annie work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Sweet Annie.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Malaria, AIDS-related infections, anorexia, arthritis, bacterial and fungal infections, bruises, common cold, constipation, diarrhea, fever, gallbladder disorders, indigestion, jaundice, night-sweats, painful menstruation, psoriasis, scabies, sprains, tuberculosis, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.