In this Article
- What other names is Bay Leaf known by?
- What is Bay Leaf?
- How does Bay Leaf work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Bay Leaf.
Do not use sweet bay if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Sweet bay might cause excessive sedation if combined with medications used during and after surgery.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.