In this Article
- What other names is Sweet Clover known by?
- What is Sweet Clover?
- How does Sweet Clover work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Sweet Clover.
Do not use sweet clover if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a liver disorder.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Sweet clover might increase the risk of bleeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.