- What other names is Sweet Clover known by?
- What is Sweet Clover?
- How does Sweet Clover work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Sweet Clover.
Possibly Effective for...
- Problems with circulation including leg cramps and swelling.
- Varicose veins.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Water retention, hemorrhoids, bruises, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.