In this Article
- What other names is Sweet Orange known by?
- What is Sweet Orange?
- How does Sweet Orange work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Sweet Orange.
In children, taking large amounts of sweet orange peel is unsafe. It can cause colic, convulsions, or death.
Do not take sweet orange if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Get tips on handling your hypertension.