Sweet Vernal Grass
In this Article
- What other names is Sweet Vernal Grass known by?
- What is Sweet Vernal Grass?
- How does Sweet Vernal Grass work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Sweet Vernal Grass.
There isn't enough information available to know whether it is safe to apply sweet vernal grass directly to the skin.
Special Precautions & Warnings:It is UNSAFE for anyone to use sweet vernal grass, but some people have extra reasons not to use it:
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: It's UNSAFE to take sweet vernal grass if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. It contains a chemical that might slow blood clotting.
Surgery: Sweet vernal grass can slow blood clotting. There is concern that it might cause extra bleeding during and after surgery. Stop using sweet vernal grass at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.